About 3533 Clinton Ave. S.
Details for 3533 Clinton Ave. S:
NOTE:This home is currently rented and occupied until at least July 2016
- Email is the best way to contact me: email@example.com
- 3 bedrooms with spacious closets
- 2 full bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Central air/heat
- Attached garage and private driveway
- Previous occupants report that neighbors are good and very likable
- Includes two refrigerators (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Includes electric stove, washer, and dryer
- Includes curtains on the windows
- Deck on back of house
- Association pays for water, sewer and city trash pickup (included in rent amount)
- Association cuts grass and removes snow (included in rent amount)
- Requires first and last month plus $1000 security deposit
- The combined income of applicants should be greater than $50,000.
- Previous occupants were non-smokers
- House is NOT furnished but does include curtains
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking in house
- No subletting
- Applicants must complete Rental Application (click HERE) and pay tenant screening fee ($45 per adult tenant for background check)
The home at 3533 Clinton Ave. S. is located between Lake Calhoun and Powderhorn Lake in the Powderhorn neighborhood. To the west are all the interesting shops, clubs and resturants in Uptown and to the east, within walking distance, is Pillsbury House Theatre, and Jakeeno's Pizza, and Cafe South Side and much more.
The home is part of the Markley Square Condominium Association, which takes responsibility for making sure your neighborhood block always looks nice. They cut your grass and shovel your snow. Being a part of the Association gives you the peace of mind that you're not moving into a neighborhood that's going to go downhill because of a few deadbeats. They maintain a consistent level of quality control.
This is a high-quality, modern home positioned in a great location.
Curtains included but shown furniture is not included